Κυριακή 15 Απριλίου 2012

tonight.if only tonight.


It's my last night here and I didn't expect to be sad about it.Livin' in a city you forget how beautiful nature is.I have no idea when I'll be back and I'm afraid that when I will return eventually some people will be gone for good.People that I always took for granted, people that are always here for me but never appreciated them until now.These people are true,they are really happy to see you and they show it.That's why I love them,two pairs of eyes,stairing at me,hiding nothing.We all play games,acting around others,selling some kind of mystery,fake mistery in my opinion.We think that some mystery will make our personality more intriguing to the others.But unfortunately,you can clearly see that behind that mystery there's nothing but a strong will to be different.Sometimes I think it's funny,in our try to be different from the mass we ended up the mass ourselves.That's why to me these two pairs of eyes are much more intriguing than everyone else.No one is true these days,there's a huge amount of lies everywhere and we're trying to make a living through it.And if you think for a second, you'll realise that you are no exception.You are desperately seeking for the truth while at the same time you rarely express your feelings and your thoughts.Your real thoughts not just a quick fake answer you make up everytime someone asks you "what are you thinking of ?".The fear of vulnerability.Everyone is so scared that if they show their real emotions they will get hurt.And there is no way you can convince them that there are persons out there who are not looking to take advantage of their fears.Not everyone wants to hurt people or take revenge.I never understood why people are craving revenge so much.Ok everyone is capable to hurt someone,but does it make you feel stronger to hurt ? A person who hurt you does not deserve your attention anymore and most of all does not want your attention.So to me revenge is just a synonym of debasement.It would be great if at least for one day everyone was true, whatever true means.We would realise that we have no idea about the people who surround us.All of us play different roles,the happy family,the happy friend,the happy couple and no one is a happy individual.So when we will stop playing games and start living instead ?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου