Κυριακή 22 Απριλίου 2012

This Head I Hold.

See, I’m upset because I've always been stuck. But I don’t know what it is I’m without. Guess I’m in love with always feeling down. See the problem was I was fully consumed. With all of the petty things that I couldn’t do. So I listen while I’m told. Sit back, don’t think, get high. Take drink, sit back, don’t think. The more I listen the deeper I sink. So find me stuck in some scene. I wanna get out but there’s no in between. So I sit back as I watch the crowd go. Never assuming that it's something so low. See the answer is this. If I wanna be free. I gotta stop playin’ round and runnin’ from me. Take drink don’t feel just go. If you listen carefully then you won't feel so low. This head that I hold is so tired. photos by : the cobra snake (Mark Hunter)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου