Τετάρτη 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

but when I treat you bad it always makes you wanna stay.

You're made of my rib, oh baby, You're made of my sin... And I can't tell where your lust ends and where your love begins. I didn't wanna hurt you, baby, I didn't wanna hurt you I didn't wanna hurt you, but you're pretty when you cry. And the moon gives me permission and I enter through her eyes. She's loosing her virginity and all the will to compromise. I didn't wanna fuck you, baby, I didn't wanna fuck you I didn't wanna fuck you, but you're pretty when you're mine. I didn't really love you, baby, I didn't really love you I didn't really love you, but I'm pretty when I lie. You hurt me, baby... I hurt you, baby... If you knew how much I love you, you would run away.. ...but when I treat you bad it always makes you wanna stay.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου