Σάββατο 20 Οκτωβρίου 2012

I had a lover, I don't think I'll risk another these days..

I've been out walking. I don't do too much talking. These days, these days. These days I seem to think a lot. About the things that I forgot to do. And all the times I had the chance to. I've stopped my rambling. I don't do too much gambling. These days, these days. These days I seem to think about how all the changes came about my ways. And I wonder if I would see another highway. I had a lover. I don't think I'll risk another. These days, these days. And if I seem to be afraid to live the life that I have made in song. It's just that I've been losing so long. I've stopped my dreaming. I won't do too much scheming. These days, these days. These days I sit on corner stones. And count the time in quarter tones to ten. Please don't confront me with my failures. I had not forgotten them. model: erin wasson photos by: emily weiss

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου