Δευτέρα 19 Μαρτίου 2012

Twilight Galaxy


















dazed and confused photography

Did they tell you
You should grow up
When you wanted
To dream

Did they warn you
Better shape up
If you want to
succeed

I don't know about you
Who are they talking to
They're not talking to me

I'm higher than high
Lower than deep
I'm doing it wrong
Singing along

Did I ask you
For attention
When affection
Is what I need

Thinking sorrow
was perfection
I would wallow
Till you told me
There's no glitter in the gutter
There's no twilight galaxy

Go higher than high
Go Lower than deep
Keep doing it wrong
Keep Singing along

I'm alright
Come on baby
I've seen all
The demons
That you've got

If you're not alright now
Come on baby
I'll pick you up
And take you
where you want
Anywhere you want
Anything you want

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου