Τρίτη 27 Νοεμβρίου 2012

Forget Me

Would you believe there's only four more people in the world and when you're not looking they change masks. Cause to me your man is in an issue of your ego tissue
.Explicit to the point of nonexistence.
And life in the past is your only interest. So what? You're mad cause I don't want to talk?
 But you'd be even more pissed off if I told you what i really thought
.So just walk away.
You're better off never caring what I say. I been a lot of places and I've seen a lot of faces 
I don't miss none of them and they don't miss me.
Fell in love with sensation.
Now I'm high on mental piation.But that's the price you pay if you want to live free. Something in the air make me not want to care.
Let 'em stare untill I'm riding on an empty spare. Found inspiration inside your misery.
Always trying to take an inch
 more than what they're giving me. The shadow of the man you pretend you are 
had a rough thought that got caught and went too far.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου